What kind of doc should I see im a diebetic my feet hurt and puss came out from a spot that was hurting?

Dr. Karen Sibert
Anesthesiology
In brief: Primary doctor first
You should be under the care of a good primary care doctor--a family physician or internal medicine doctor. They will help you manage your diabetes.
It sounds as though you already have problems with the nerves and circulation in your feet. You should see a primary care doctor right away who will decide if you need antibiotics or even surgery to treat an infection before it gets any worse.

In brief: Primary doctor first
Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Regular doctor
See your primary care doctor first, and as soon as possible.
You may need to see a surgeon, but let your family doctor see you first.

In brief: Regular doctor
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Vicken Poochikian