When you are a diebetic and your feet you have puss commimgg from a bruise what kind of doc should I see foot or primary?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Asap
Whichever can see you soonest, including an er dic. Get seen asap.

In brief: Asap
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Either
As a podiatrist, i would prefer me as you may need the infection drained and the primary docs i know will send those to me anyways.
Upon seeing the patient, i will send or call the primary care doc and let him know what occurred and keep them abreast of your condition. A follow up to the primary doc is recommended to make sure the diabetes is under control. But, initially - foot doc.

In brief: Either
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
In brief: Primary ASAP
See your doctor asap to determine if this can be managed with antibiotics and wound care vs surgical intervention.
Don't wait. Don't wanna lose toes.

In brief: Primary ASAP
Don't wait. Don't wanna lose toes.
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine