Pain in both shoulders (feels muscular). Pcp tested for rum. Arth, sed rate, and crp. All normal. I very fit and active. No shoulder injury. ?

Dr. Amir Khan
Sports Medicine

In brief: See orthopedist

Shoulder pain can be referred from the neck or it could be locally from the shoulder. Common local problems include but not limited to arthritis in the ball and socket or ac joint, bursitis, impingement, rotator cuff tear, labral tears, biceps problems, stiffness, and instability.
Many shoulder problems improve with time and rest but if the pain perisits then consider an orthopedic evaluation.

In brief: See orthopedist

Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Gael Yonnet
Neurology

In brief: Rotator Cuff?

While rotator cuff injuries are common in active people, the fact that the pain is on both sides is puzzling.
Unless of course, you do a lot of bench-press etc... It is quite reassuring however that your labwork so far has turned up negative. I would try to do more exercises with inner and outer shoulder rotation to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles to see if it helps.

In brief: Rotator Cuff?

Dr. Gael Yonnet
Dr. Gael Yonnet
Dr. Eric Weisman