I had palpitations today and i take my propranolol hydrochloride 20mg. I found out that my metabolism increase where im sweaty almost all the time.

Pathology

In brief: Look for cause

I'll leave the search for the underlying cause of your palpitations to your physician, but did want to share a heads-up.
If you have a progressive illness with anxiety, palpitations, an initial response to propranolol, and now a lot of sweating, i'm concerned that you have a pheochromocytoma. This often gets considered "emotional" for a while before it's found. Just my idea.

In brief: Look for cause