Is illness illusion the same of obsessive compulsive? The idea of being ill by heart attack is settled in my mind. I can't get rid of it. Thanks

"Illness illusion" Some people with ocd focus on their health, becoming anxious about dire illnesses or contaminations -- but these are not the only obsessive thoughts they have. Others have high health anxiety but no other obsessions -- they might have somatoform disorders. So, "illness illusion" is not exactly the same as ocd. There is help for both conditions with cognitive behavioral therapy, though.