Why do I have a bipolar child who is very smart but the school is singling him out as trouble?

Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care

In brief: Problem child

Unfortunately, intelligence is no measure of compliance to rules and boundaries that are set by the classroom teacher. A child who disrupts the teaching process in the classroom is often singled out a a "problem".
Your child's issues ought to be discussed in conference with the educators, medical personnel, and family.

In brief: Problem child

Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Bored

I agree with Dr.Wishnew.
Your child may be bored and is seeking attention and he is getting it. Need to have behavioralist evaluate him too.Video taping will give the behavior specialist the best tool to help your child out. They can see what is causing the problem, evaluate and make recommendations that is best suited for your child.

In brief: Bored

I agree with Dr.Wishnew.
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Your child is trying to Communicate ,reaching out and he does know how but in a negative way and now he is singled out for this.
Dr. Jean Stewart

In brief: Ur child has d probl

You are not the victim: he is.
Focus on help for him, and not worry on whose fault; this child has the difficulty.... You need to help the school know how to help him control himself (he needs to be accountable for his/her own behavior). Look at www.Empoweringparents.Com.

In brief: Ur child has d probl

You are not the victim: he is.
Dr. Jean Stewart
Dr. Jean Stewart
Dr. Eric Weisman