Do I need antibiotic prophylaxis for endocarditis with acupuncture treatments?

No, but. You do need protection from HIV infection and hepatitis if the acupuncturist reuses their needles. Be sure you go to someone who is reputable.
No. The standard for care is single use, sterile, disposable needles. Skin is only cleansed when going to bone so as not to disturb the electric field surrounding an acupuncture point. The acupuncturist will clean hands well. It is not a sterile technique. The infection rate is exceedingly low because the diameter of the needle is so small & it is solid. An open bore needle can drag in tissue & germs.
Check witacupuncturi. Question of type of needles and location. And degree of immune compromised state.
Unlikely. A benefit from routine antibiotic prophylaxis prior to acupuncture has not been proven. There may be an increased risk to people when semi-permanent needles are used. Persons at high risk for endocarditis (ie. Prosthetic heart valves) may want to discuss additional protection with their provider. Potential risk of prophylaxis includes c. Diff colitis which can happen with a single dose of antibiotic.