Where can me and my fiance go to see if we can make a baby? To make sure both of our body can reproduce?

Fertility. A fertility or reproductive specialist can run the tests necessary to determine whether you & your fiancee have any physical conditions that might prevent producing a child. Your pcp should be able to recommend one/some in your area.