I got a medication abortion 2weeks ago, and im still bleeding. The blood is dark brown colored. Its not lot at all but it has smell too. I need help. ?

Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: See Your Doc
If you passed the pregnancy, see your doc if you have symptoms of an infection (fever, chills, bad odor, increasing pain), if you haven't passed any tissue, call your doc for follow-up.
You may need re-treatment or be better served by surgical uterine evacuation (d & c).I hope it works out for you.

In brief: See Your Doc
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Rahil Malik
In brief: Follow up?
You may have some bleeding for 7-10 days.
However, if you have fever, worsening abdominal pain, persistant smelly discharge, you should see a doctor. Are you scheduled to see a ob-gyn doctor in the near future? Follow up with your doctor to address all concerns.

In brief: Follow up?
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Jane Van Dis