What is a medicine or dentistry which career would you rather do?

Me or you? I'm happy with my choice of dentistry. But that's me. I can't tell you what is best for you. Different strokes for different folks. If you are trying to decide which one is best for you, ask your current dentist and physician if you can observe in their offices. That may help with your decision. It's not what the majority favor but what you would enjoy. Picking a career can be a tough decision.
Careers;DDS or MD. The us govt decided to eliminate all intelligent opposition. Medicine is one of the most outspokened. The govt nationalizes medicine. Lets be clear , everybody in america should have health care. So the young don't wish to pay for the old. The old are desperate, vote for who will give them that care. It's simple, take from the young and give to the old poor. Yet there was many ways to do better.
Instant results. If you like to see instant results, dentistry is a better choice. Most treatment can be accomplished in one or two visits and before and afters are readily visible.
Depends. Their are so many facets to both. I like hands on treatment and interaction with patients, so there are many specialties in both that i would enjoy. I also like seeing results quickly. Not to be ambiguous, but there are so many choices that are similar.