Can doctors tell me what does one do when his wisdom tooth is growing out?

Extract. At your age it is unusual for a wisdom tooth to erupt fully. Get a consult from an oral surgeon for extraction.
Depends. If there is room for the tooth and you can keep it clean there is no reason to do anything about it. If hygiene is a problem or if the palcement of the tooth affects the bite at all then you have some value judgments to make about extracting it.