13 y.O. Hard to breath, consistant cough, burning inside torso, gets a bit dizzy now and then, after coughing feels slight heart/lung burn?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Lung illness
My general rule is that anyone who is finding it "hard to breathe" should see a doctor immediately--not wait.
This is just one of those symptoms you can't take chances with. From the information given it is not possible to presume a diagnosis. The most common explanation for all these symptoms would be asthma, which is serious, but without an md evaluation, it is impossible to tell.

In brief: Lung illness
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology