Am I able to send my MRI images of brain to any neurologist over web to have the suspense of waiting for report stressed right out?

By the time you. Get it sent, the radiologist has already read it. Contact your ordering physician.
Well.... In most facilities a report is available after 24 hours. Call the facility to see if you can get a copy of your own report. In general they should be able to send you one. Also ask them if they will give you a cd with your dicom format images.
Not advised. A single image is not enough. There are usually several hundreds in one MRI scan. Complicating the matter is that you need a special software to see them, and different radiologists use different software. It is fastest to call the radiologist where you had your test done. Your physician's office could help.