Upper muscular back pain...Persistant...Ib profin doesn't help..Been 4mo?

Dr. William Lizarraga
In brief: See your doctor
Why not consult with a health professional? Four months is a long time to suffer, and you may get help from your doctor or nurse practitioner. I would start there and see what they say.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Robert McMurtrie
Pain Management
In brief: See a pain specialis
Each person needs to be evaluated on an individual basis.
There can be several reasons for your pain. A thorough physical exam and diagnostic studies will help determine what treatment will be best depending on your diagnosis. A board certified pain specialist can evaluate you and discuss options that are best to suit your needs.

In brief: See a pain specialis
Dr. Robert McMurtrie
Dr. Robert McMurtrie
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Pain management is useful if it helps you to move normally while you heal. If you smoke, you must stop. What ever type of activity/lifestyle produces the damage to your back must be modified. OMT helps many folks. PT for a core strengthening, yoga type stretching home exercise program that incorporates proper breathing/body awareness is the pathway that I have seen the most success. Patience!
Dr. Vikram Patel