I had my second child two month ago. My lower back hurts bad, im taking 800mg of motrim and is not helping. The pain never goes away. Why?

See a DO. Giving birth can cause the pelvic bones & sacrum (low part of your back) to be misaligned causing low back pain. A do is a medical doctor who can treat the misalignment with simple, non-invasive procedures by using your muscles to move your pelvis back in place (kinda of like a chiropractor). This type of treat is called omt, osteopathic manipulative therapy.
See a DO. Giving birth can cause the pelvic bones & sacrum (low part of your back) to be misaligned causing low back pain. A do is a medical doctor who can treat the misalignment with simple, non-invasive procedures by using your muscles to move your pelvis back in place (kinda of like a chiropractor). This type of treatment is called omt, osteopathic manipulative therapy.