My 3 1/2 yr old daughter refuses to go poo on the potty. She did really good for 4 days in a row going, but now its been 2 months and still wont go. ?

Dr. Michael Amster
In brief: Power struggle
Most 3 year olds "get" the concept of stooling, but some haven't realized at that age that they want to.
Sometimes it's the classic power struggle of them pushing back against parental expectations. In your daughter's case, by 3 1/2, it may be a pure power struggle. There may have also been a painful stool, and she became scared to go, or she's scared of the potty itself.

In brief: Power struggle
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. George Klauber
Your daughter also realizes that the only thing in thw world that is 100% under control is her eliminations.. My suggestion is to tell her that "one day soon she'll be a big girl and big gilrs don't waer diapers". It will be a shame she wants to remain a little girl forever, but it remains her decision. In the mean time, try and be patient. She will come round to it.
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: A Way that Works
If she is dry but only has bm problems, then have her in underwear always, except at nite if needed.
If you can get her to ask for and poop only in the diaper every time for 2-3 weeks, send me a message and i will pass on a never failed method to get her on the potty.The key is to let her use the diaper only fpr poop.

In brief: A Way that Works
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Jonathan Jassey