How fast can I make my obsessive-compulsive disorder go away?

Usually takes time. This usually requires both medication and therapy and is difficult to treat. I have seen some people do much better and complete therapy, but rely on ongoing medication. Based on my experience, it usually takes at least 6 months but it can be a few years.
Ocd go away. Ocd is a type of anxiety disorder with characteristics of intruding thoughts of symmetry, contamination, destructive or sexual thoughts that have to be neutralized by uncontrolled acts of checking, cleaning, counting or even masturbatory behaviors. It s the result of an impaired part of the brain called the dorsal raphi nuclei that is modulated by chemicals that include serotonin. Ssri can calm it.