Why would my hand feel tingley and feel swollen when they really are not?

Get tested for CTS. Common complaint in patients who may have nerve compression. See a neurologist to get an emg/nct test done as you may have carpal tunnel syndrome (cts). They will then refer you to a hnad surgeon for management.