What kind of doctor sees somebody for bell's palsy?

Family doc, etc. Bell's palsy, a paralysis of one side of the face, can be diagnosed by your family doctor, internist, ophthalmologist, otolaryngologist or an er doc. Take your pick but you should go quickly and get your prognosis and therapy covered.
Several specialists. Bell's palsy can be evaluated by several different specialists. The most common would be an ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialist as they treat many with bell's palsy. Neurologists also may treat this problem. Facial plastic surgeons are also a good choice as many have ENT training as well. An eye doctor also may be needed as bell's palsy can put the eye at risk.