I've been feeling more tired and have some depression. When should I see the doctor?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: See ur primary care
If it's been a long time since you've seen your primary care physician, now would be a good time to come back and get evaluated.
If it bothers you that much to type a question on healthtap, then it's a good time to see a doc to make sure nothing is going on.

In brief: See ur primary care
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Leonard Lado
In brief: Tired
Fatgue is a manisfestation of many things that include low thyrroid, chronic recurrent viral infections, sleep deprivation, unrelentless stress, low or imbalanced hormones, overwhelming fears and preocupation, imbalances in hormones such as thyroid or testosterone, witdrawal from medications and ilicit drugs such stimulants.
When all physical symptoms are ruled then mood disorders are next to see.

In brief: Tired
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado