How common is it for someone to need a microcurrent face lift?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Peels help skin

Peels come as deep, medium and superficial.
The deeper the peel the more discomfort and down time one has. Superficial peels can provide good results if done with frequency. Melange peel is a deep peel for pigment problems or the mini melange is no down time but great for pigment and on ethnic skin. Using daily skin care products to exfoliate the skin and depigment it are just as critical.

In brief: Peels help skin

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Rian Maercks
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Frivolous fun

Micro current face lifts are loved by celebrities but clearly offer no lasting improvement of the face.
If you are looking for a fun and frivolous spa treatment, knock yourself out but don't expect any change in your appearance.

In brief: Frivolous fun

Dr. Rian Maercks
Dr. Rian Maercks
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not common/needed

The value of a micro current facelift has not been substantiated in my opinion.

In brief: Not common/needed

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Facelift alternative

Not very! save your money for a real facelift!

In brief: Facelift alternative

Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Nobody needs one

As a plastic surgeon who has been performing facelifts for over 25 years, I am pretty confident in saying that there is no lasting benefit to a microcurrent facelift.
The only benefit will be to the person who collects money for this procedure.

In brief: Nobody needs one

Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: No one "needs" it

I would recommend consultation with a qualified facial plastic surgeon if you are considering a micro current facelift.
That technology is not really proven at this point in time, and i would warn you that you may be disappointed with the results your surgeon should listen to your concerns about your appearance and recommend the best options to achieve the results you desire.

In brief: No one "needs" it

Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman