Any advice for someone who's been diagnosed with borderline hypothyroidism caused by autoimmune thyroiditis?

Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Lots

Read about low dose naltrexone.
Read about selenomethionine. Consider avoiding gluten and dairy. Read about heavy metal overload due to environmental toxicity.

In brief: Lots

Read about low dose naltrexone.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Knowing it is.......

Knowing that hashimoto's thyroiditis is present, makes it very easy to decide when thyroid replacement is needed.
I have it, not a serious problem, and i take thyroid replacement. I am quick to place patient with autoimmune thyroiditis on thyroid once the TSH is 3.0 or higher!

In brief: Knowing it is.......

Dr. Arnon Rubin