Will leg pain kill me if I don't get treatment?

Dr. David Rosen
Phlebology

In brief: Leg Pain

To elaborate a bit on dr. Bower's answer, pain is your body's alarm system. I bet you didn't know it, but it's actually an acronym: "pay attention, it's necessary".
Doctors have spent years (and thousands of tuition dollars) learning how to sort out symptoms. Leg pain can be a warning sign of significant disease (e.g. Deep vein clot). Help your doc help you: seek evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Leg Pain

Dr. David Rosen
Dr. David Rosen
Dr. Payam Rafat
I agree. See a specialist and get their professional advice.
Dr. Steven Bowers

In brief: Depends

Depends on the cause of the pain.

In brief: Depends

Depends on the cause of the pain.
Dr. Steven Bowers
Dr. Steven Bowers
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Possible.

Your pain could be as a result of many different things.
A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), circulatory, musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions (neuropathy).

In brief: Possible.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Marsha Davis