What kind of doctor sees somebody for anaphylaxis?

Emergency. Usually someone in an emergency room since it is an emergency and can be fatal. An allergist can help with anaphylactoid type reactions that are not as serious.
Allergist. For acute anaphylaxis, one should be seen in the ed for emergent treatment. For work up and evaluation for the cause of anaphylaxis see a board certified allergists. I would emphasize the board certified part, unfortunately alot of physicians are mis representing themselves as trained allergists.