What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for sjogren's syndrome?

Specialist. Sjogren's syndrome is a complex connective tissue disorder. Treatment may also be complex and is usually managed by a rheumatologist, or with the guidance of a rheumatologist.
Several options. I believe all patients should be started on hydroxychloroquine, at a dose not exceeding 6mg.Kg of body weight.(no ocular issues at that dose!) pulsing with steroids can result in improvement, but not sustained. I also use oral gold (ridaura), and have used rituxan, (rituximab) which is infused, in several patients. You use drugs like evovax to encourage saliva, and eye drops as needed. Puncta lasering in se.