Where do I go to get a triangular fibrocartilage complex repair done?

Hand Surgeon. Typically a hand surgeon does these types of repairs. You should seek out an orthopedic surgeon or plastic surgeon who has done a hand fellowship and can explain the treatment options to you. The repair is usually done arthroscopically.