Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for my dog bites until I can see a doctor?

Peroxide and bandage. If the wound is minor, clean the wound immediately with warm soapy water and peroxide. Apply a clean bandage and head to the er. If you have serious bleeding or a severe injury head straight to the er. Severe infections and other problems are not uncommon and are best evaluated asap. You will need antibiotics. Have someone call animal control to evaluate the animal which caused the injury.
Let me explian. To treat dog bite on your own potentially dangerous, infection, rabies, laceration needs to be suture. If you do not have access to physician right away or er, you could the bite with h2o2 and keep it clean and dry, look for the dog shot records, tell you are able to see your dr.