Mouthwash after wisdom teeth removal okay to use?

Depends. Rinsing too soon after an extraction can result in removing the blood clot that promotes healing in the site. Mouth rinses can be strong and may make this worse. I recommend waiting at least 24 hours before rinsing and then very gently with a mild salt water (saline) mixture. Always follow the directions your surgeon gives you.
Waite. Mouth wash use or rinsing your mouth the day of or the day after the extraction may cause the blood clot that forms in the socket where the tooth was to be dislodged or removed causing infection or even dry socket, which is very painful, waite at least 24 hours after extraction and use a mild mouth wash or salt water to rinse with to promote healing.
Possibly but... Follow the post-op instructions of the dentist/oral surgeon. If they say it is ok to rinse, then consider. Usually luke warm salt water is good.
Wait. Usually better to wait 48 hours to avoid risk of dry socket. Make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon. Part of the procedure in a specialty office is complete postop instructions.