How can I treat wilson disease?

Pathology
In brief: Don't self-treat
Usually an oral medicine to manage copper is all that's required.
Be very wary of "alternative and complementary" remedies in this very serious illness, and discuss anything you may be using with your gastroenterologist. I'm going to assume you have real Wilson's and not the "pop" Wilson syndrome, which is not a real illness. Best wishes.

In brief: Don't self-treat
Dr. Julian Bragg
Neurology
In brief: Remove copper
Wilsons disease is a genetic disorder that leads to copper accumulation in the body.
It is typically treated with drugs that remove copper from the body (like penicillamine) or prevent it from being absorbed in the first place (like zinc). Other therapies can be helpful in treating your particular symptoms.

In brief: Remove copper
Dr. Julian Bragg
Dr. Julian Bragg