How fast can I make my tooth pain go away?

Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: See dentist

Needs treated for it to go away for goid.

In brief: See dentist

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Briefly

Your toothache is from bacteria either eroding into the central tooth core by ordinary decay, or into the root.
You can put an ice cube next to the tooth which will relieve the pain and use anti pain medication for a while. But eventually you will need to see a dentist to remove the decay or a specialist to do a root canal as the pain will continue until repair.

In brief: Briefly

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: Some Ideas...

Use something like tylenol (acetaminophen).
Any anti-inflammatory medication can help. Aleve, motrin, advil and even a holistic alternative arnica. Ice to minimize swelling can also be helpful. That is only managing the pain... I agree with the other doctors. Please see a dentist to help you resolve the issue which is causing you pain. Waiting will cost you money and more pain. Make an appointment asap please.

In brief: Some Ideas...

Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Quickly

Quickly. Take OTC pain meds and make appointment to see dentist TODAY

In brief: Quickly

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine