What can I do if my gums (around the two front bottom teeth) are sore, what should I do?

Dr. Joel Piehl
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: See your dentist

If you have this problem despite brushing and flossing, you need to have your dentist check for gum disease.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Joel Piehl
Dr. Joel Piehl

In brief: See dentist

Those are the thinnest, shortest teeth in your mouth, and a re easily lost from gum disease if left untreated.
The sooner you go to a local dentist for an exam, the sooner you can be treated.

In brief: See dentist

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dentistry

In brief: Cleaning, occlusion

Good thorough cleaning or debride of the area is strongly recommended along with occlusal adjustment for any protrusive interference or strong centric in the anterior. Posterior support with posterior teeth is highly recommended.

In brief: Cleaning, occlusion

Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Keegan Duchicela