Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?

Ringworm. Tinea corporis --ringworm of the body // capitis = head can be treated with otc lotrimin (clotrimazole). It is necessary, to keep scalp clean, perhaps with an anti dandruff shampoo.Years ago tar shampoos helped this condition stress can make it worse.But please be checked for high blood sugar -diabetes mellitus, hot sweaty work environments contribute. Some pts skin seems to allow easier infection.
Maybe. There are many otc anti-fungals and anti-fungal shampoo. Ask your pharmacist for a recommendation. If no positive response within a reasonable amount of time. Some times fungal infections of th scalp requrie specific oral medication over a prolonged period of time if the infestation has been there a while and deeply imbedded. So see your doctor at that point.