Is the rash for inflammatory breast cancer always red?

Looks Like Infection. Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare but aggressive form of breast cancer which may give the appearance of a breast infection. Cancer cells block the lymphatics in the skin of the breast, leading to signs that mimic infection: breast redness, swelling, heaviness, pain, and/or thickening of the skin that may resemble the appearance of the surface of an orange.
Usually but not alwa. Sometimes the skin involvement looks pink or even a little yellow. In people with dark skin, the skin can sometimes just look a little darker.