How can I help myself to get out of severe depression without medication , i want to solve this alone and quickly please..

In brief: My guess is

That if you could have fixed this on your own that you would have already done so by now.
Expect minimal results with the non-committal approach that you are proposing. It is like you need a bath because you are filthy but you are only willing to put one toe into the tub of water. If you want to get well you will need to go for (full immersion) even if it is done in a series of steps.

In brief: My guess is

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Unlikely success

There is nothing wrong with asking for and accepting help when you need it--refusing to ask or accept help can be its own problem, and with true depression, can significantly prolong the misery.
Medication and counseling can significantly improve mood / function and can shorten symptomatic periods. See your dr or a psychiatrist for assistance with this condition--it is as valid as any other.

In brief: Unlikely success

Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves
Excellent response Dr. Alves.
Dr. Eric Weisman