At my last check up, I forgot to tell the doctor about periorbital cellulitis. Is that ok?

Currently? Usually orbital cellulitis causes enough signs and symptoms that a physician could see there is something wrong and refer if needed. How long ago was the infection? Already treated or resolved? Need more details.
Yes. A history of periorbital cellulitis is not necessarily important information to tell your doctor as long as you are not seeing him/her for an eyelid problem. If you had cellulitis at the time of the visit, the doctor should have diagnosed and begun treating it. You can always call the office to let them know the information, which they can add to your record.