I have an eating disorder and I am struggling to eat enough food. If i don't eat enough and I have a strabismus eye surgery next week? What'll happen?

Pathology

In brief: Delay in wound

Healing. Undernourished persons may have delayed healing of the wound.
It is good that you understand your situation and i trust that you will pay attention to your nutrition and share this information with your doctor.

In brief: Delay in wound

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology

In brief: Don't worry

I hope you can overcome your eating disorder. I do recommend that you see a nutritionist or behavioral therapist to get you back on the right track.
As far as your strabismus surgery, relax. Your eating disorder has no affect on your surgery. Good luck.

In brief: Don't worry

Dr. Eric Weisman