At my last check up, I forgot to tell the doctor about breast fibroadenoma. Is that ok?

Depends. Is your doctor aware that it had been present in the past or is it very new for you? Have you had it evaluated for any changes by ultrasound? Do you have any family risks for breast cancer? If it is something that has been present and stable for some time, then you could discuss it at your next visit. If it is concerning or changing for you, contact the doctor soon.
Breast fibrinoma. Simple fibroadenoma has no risk of developing breast cancer. But, the risk of breast cancer slightly increases if the complex fibriadenomas is associated with adjacent proliferation histology or if there is a family history of breast cancer. Simple fibriadenoma does not require excision. However, if the fibroadenoma increases in size or symptomatic, then excion should be done to rule out cancer.