I've has these symptoms, headaches, leg twitching, weird sensation in arms, dizzy/lightheaded.. I have been stressed and had some anxiety..

Dr. Charles Glassman

In brief: Symptoms

Our brain is very similar to how it was 50 thousand years ago.
When it detected danger, threat vulnerability it caused us to fight or flee them. In order to do so it needed to prepare our body.Now our dangers are such that there is no place to run and no body to really fight (usually) - but the physical preparation still happens and manifests in many of the symptoms you describe. www.thecoachmd.com.

In brief: Symptoms

Dr. Charles Glassman
Dr. Charles Glassman
Dr. Eric Weisman