Will I get any medicine for pain when I go for the lower body lift?

Post Operative Pain. Any surgery will result in pain and discomfort, especially plastic surgery. Your surgeon will undoubtedly prescribe some pain medication for your post-operative recovery. Be sure you discuss any concerns you have about pain medicine dependency with your surgeon.
Body Lift Pain. You should definitely get a prescription for pain med following a body lift procedure. In addition, you might consider asking your plastic surgeon about a pain pump. A pain pump sends small amounts of local anesthesia to the area during measured periods in the post op period. This is not a narcotic. My patients love them because they do not have to take as much oral pain medication.