If my echocardigram, ecg, and EKG are normal should I be worried about my heart? I'm 33, have low bp, and am in good shape.

Take it easy. Ekg and echo are normal. But a 'cardiac stress test" would be another option to see if the person is at risk for having coronary heart disease. But the test is recommended for those who have risk factors and symptoms of heart disease.
Not really. I presume you had some symptoms to make your doctor perform the tests. If you have no symptoms now with the above tests being normal your really should not worry. Having low BP is usually not a problem unless you have symptoms of dizziness or passing out. Good luck!