My wisdom teeth are coming in and it's painful it feels like there's a cut in my mouth where the tooth is, what should I do to ease the pain some?

Ibuprophen . Sounds like you are experiencing normal tooth eruption pain and ibuprophen can help give you some relief until you can get to a dentist and have your wisdom teeth evaluated.
3 Things to do. !. Take some otc pain medication such as advil, motrin, aleve (naproxen) or what you would normally take for a headache. 2. Rinse with warm salt water 3. Call your dentist to set up an appointment and see if there is enough room in your mouth for the wisdom teeth to erupt normally or if it would be better to remove them.
Wisdom tooth pain. Now you know why babies cry when their teeth are erupting. A partly erupting wisdom tooth is often the most painful type of wisdom tooth situation. The best short-term solution is to irrigate the area with warm salt water a couple of times per day. Get a plastic disposable syringe from a local pharmacy, and gently place the tip under the gum tissue and irrigate the area.
Try taking OTC . Nsaids and apply oragel or orabase cream. Follow up with your dentist. Take care !