What can I do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?

Nothing. Eyelid skin is very delicate and cannot be replaced by other skin on the body. Additionally, scarring can deform the lids. A cut should be treated by an ophthalmologist or plastic surgeon who specializes in the eyelid.