Can I have any serious problems from a 0.9g magnet implanted in the tip my ring finger? It's in medgradesilicone but i worry about vibration syndrome

Dr. Victor Bonuel

In brief: Magnets should not

Cause vibration syndrome since there's no jarring motion associated with its use.
Take care!

In brief: Magnets should not

Take care!
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Possibly

Patients who have had this done complain of vibrations which may occur when they are around certain objects that stimulate the magnet, and that there are sensations when around other magnets that are disturbing.
Whether this will happen to you is not easily predictable, but before having this done it would help to discuss with people who have them.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Eric Weisman