If before i had long lasting erection and now I have complete feeling in my penis but fail to maintain my erection without flexing my PC muscle does it mean nerve damage, scar tissue or too much porn?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Give it a rest

If you can leave it alone for a week you should be ok.
If it fails to recover completely you should see a urologist. You should stop hanging weights from your penis as no benefit will come of it, only strain. What is "jelqing"? Jelqing sounds like a worthless, probably harmful activity. Size is seldom a real issue with any potential sex partner. It is very unlikely that any significant size increa.

In brief: Give it a rest

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Many possibilities

This could be psychological or physical and would require a detailed exam to elicit the cause of the problem. See a urologist and make sure there are no anatomical issues, and they could then advise you where to go from there.
Good luck.

In brief: Many possibilities

Good luck.
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Vikram Patel