How fast can I make my premenstrual syndrome go away?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Gradual

Pms symptoms are variable, from mildy bothersome to debilitating.
For some women controlling the cycle with birth control pills will decrease the symptoms, for others it may require episodic or continuous treatment with medications such as fluoxitine (generic for prozac).

In brief: Gradual

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy

In brief: Patience

1. Have your family understand what you are going through.
That will get you some support during "that time of the month". 2. Exercise/aerobics for 20 minutes 3 to 4 times a week 3. Avoid caffeine. 4 multivitamin with minerals, vitamin E and a calcium which contains magnesium and zinc i use bcp and Prozac weekly for 1 to 2 doses a month if all else fails.

In brief: Patience

Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Dr. Adam Levy