I've been having a headache on and off above my left eye, around my brow bone. What does that mean? Im drinking enough water daily, sleeping 7hrs/day.

Dr. Imtiaz Chaudhry
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Periorbital ache

Periorbital aches need evaluation.
It could be just frontal/ maxiallary sinusitis, pseudotumor or serious condition which needs evaluation most likely by imaging studies. Consider seeing an eye doctor to make sure that you are properly refracted and there is nothing else causing your periocular pain.

In brief: Periorbital ache

Periorbital aches need evaluation.
Dr. Imtiaz Chaudhry
Dr. Imtiaz Chaudhry
Dr. Ashu Syal
Pediatrics - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Headache

The duration, nature of pain, timings, relieving factor and aggravating factor--- all help in clinical clues.
Then of course appropriate diagnostic work up confirms the clinical judgement. Management differs for the type of headache. I suggest- see a neurologist for right diagnosis and management.

In brief: Headache

Dr. Ashu Syal
Dr. Ashu Syal
Dr. Steven Seres