I have a very painful soft corn between my 4th and 5th toe. What can I do to help this heal. I have tried everything.

If you tried everyth. Then surgery to remove the excess bone can be performed. Faily simple procedure so talk to foot specialist.
May need surgery. If you've tried everything and haven't made any progress, see a podiatrist for surgical removal.