Bruise easily, weak muscles and depression?

Depressed & bruising. Some antidepressants (like ssri's) can cause easy bruising -- usually in the form of small petechiae. Serotonin receptors are on platelets (and many other locations in the body). Their clumping can decrease, esp if Aspirin is added -- thus you could have easy bruising. Weak muscles could go with depression, but i suggest seeing your doctor for diagnostic detective work on all of this.
Many aspects. Hard to easily tie together. Bruising suggests hematological issues re blood clotting, and the muscle weakness may involve muscle disorder or nerve disorder. Your depression may be secondary to medication or psychosocial reactions. See your primary doctor and start to sort all of this out.