What can I do for my frequent urination without going to a doctor?

Holly Barth
General Practice
In brief: Not much
If you are a sexually active female, this could easily be a urinary tract infection.
A physician would need to diagnose and treat this. Even if this is not the cause-your physician needs to see you and get more information to diagnose. Drink lots of water in the mean time.

In brief: Not much
Holly Barth
Holly Barth
Answer assisted by Holly Barth, Medical Student
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Not sensible
You need to find out why you are urinating frequently, ? Uti, overactive bladder, interstitial cystitis, bladder stone, bladder polyp or tumor. Medications to treat require prescriptions and require visit to dr.Or nurse practioner. In the mean time cut out acid urine producing beverages such as oj, also avoid caffeine and alcohol.

In brief: Not sensible
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Arnon Rubin