I am 41 & have 4 uterine fibroids: 66x60, 34x38, 23x28, 36x38mm. Size not changed over 12months. New cyst 43x40 in the left ovary. What should I do?

What are your goals? It is advisable to consider any future fertility goals, duration, and severity of the symptoms. There are many reasonable options for this condition, but choosing the appropriate management strategy will involve your goals for the future. Options include re-imaging and following cyst, laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy and/or myomectomy, or hysterectomy with preservation of the unaffected ovary.